LAB TEST REVIEW
Meet with one of our certified Nutritional Endocrinology practitioners to review the results of a your most recent functional nutrition lab test.
The Lab Test Review is recommended for you if…
- You’d like to get started with the initial step toward healing. It includes a health and habits review and an initial consultation with a certified Nutritional Endocrinology practitioner. It is a chance for you to see if our approach is a good fit for you.
- You’ve been struggling with low energy, brain fog, excess belly fat or overall just not feeling “right.”
- You want customized support and guidance to assess and adjust your lifestyle regime.
- You know that you could get better results if you had someone to directly talk to about your health.
During this session, you’ll have the opportunity to…
- Complete a comprehensive health and habits questionnaire.
- Upload one blood chemistry lab test for our practitioner to review. (NOTE: Blood testing NOT included. You must supply your own lab results. )
- Receive a computerized blood chemistry report that gives you a detailed functional analysis of your blood test, identifying potential organ and hormone dysfunctions, nutrient imbalances, and follow-up testing suggestions
- Participate in a 90-minute lab review/strategy session. You can discuss your health history, ask specific questions, and receive tailored one-to-one direction based on the results of the lab test you share with your coach.
- Discuss Personalized Food and Supplement Ideas for addressing the imbalances identified
Our Nutritional Endocrinology consultants are trained to recommend the most appropriate wellness approach for you. This appointment could save you hundreds, and in some cases, thousands of dollars compared to trying to navigate this on your own.
How your Comprehensive Consultation works…
- After you fill out a “Health and Habits” form, you’ll be assigned to the coach we feel best matches your needs.
- During your 90-minute consultation call, your coach will help you tune into your “Big Why” so that you have an anchor for keeping you motivated.
- Your coach will help you to determine where you are in terms of your particular health challenges and help you to identify the habits and activities that are most likely getting in your way.
- You’ll identify a few steps you can take immediately to ensure that your diet and lifestyle habits support you in reaching your health goals.
Your Action Plan…
- Computerized lab analysis report will be prepared and compiled by the practitioner you are working with.
- You’ll get guidance on how to put into place nutrition and lifestyle habits that restore balance and allow you to experience the vibrant health you desire and deserve.
- Your coach will outline what to focus on, pitfalls to avoid and how to tailor your diet and activities to get the results you crave.
- Your coach will outline the most appropriate next steps for you including laboratory testing (prices of laboratory tests vary and are not included in the price of this program)
- You’ll discuss a long-term strategy to support you to identify the root cause of your current health challenges.